GRAND OPENING  

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello everyone and welcome to Sapphire Blog Designs.

I have been in business as a web and graphic designer for over seven years. Now I am finally branching out with my own blogger site devoted just to Blog Design! Have you always wanted your own personalized design for your blog that says this is me this is what I like? Well I would love to help make your blog dreams come true! Whether you are looking for just an new header, avatar, or a special graphic for a special post or contest... or if you would like whole look with a new layout for your place - Sapphire Blog Design is here to help see those things realized for you!

(If you need regular website services, promotional posters, a book trailer, etc. whatever you need to help sell your book, or promote your business or just to pimp out your place on the web... I would be happy to help with those as well! Check out all my availible services at Sapphire Designs.com)

I know how expensive web designers can be but I have always wanted to make sure that my prices were affordable there is no 50 to 100 dollar per hour charges here! I have done a lot of research and I have slashed my prices to make sure that everyone can afford a new look if they want one! Want a new design but don't have all the cash right now? I will work with you to make sure that your new blog design can fit within your budget and that you still get to have your beautiful new graphics!

PLUS now through the end of June I have even more ways to save I am offering 10% off my regular pricing to celebrate the Grand Opening of SBD.

So what are you waiting for! Please contact me today and let's get started on your new look! :)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


10 comments: to “ GRAND OPENING

  • Cecile
    June 25, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

    Hey hon!

  • Blanche
    June 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

    Hi Jenn! Love the new design blog.....I'll be contacting you soon! :)

  • JennJ
    June 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

    Hi Cecile!

    Hi Blanche so glad to hear you like the new blog! Thank you dear! I look forward to hearing from you honey you have a great one! :)

    BIG HUGS

  • Tiger Holland
    June 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

    I follow! I'd love to be entered in the contest.

    leighofthestone(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • jacabur1
    June 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

    First I have to let you know that am trying to get your button for my sidebar and the animated gif will not work either on my scroller or my stationary sidebar, I tried numerous times to get it to work and it just acts like there is nothing there and leaves a question mark in the space the graphic should be!!

    Now on to contest entry info for you.

    Jenn, let's see have Tweeted the contest and blog post on my site about both the contest and the new design blog site.


    My Links are :
    Contest tweet here

    http://twitter.com/jacabur1/status/17120844165

    Design Blog Grand Opening Tweet link here:

    http://twitter.com/jacabur1/status/17120969198

    Blog Post link here:

    http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/sapphire-romance-realm-contest-time.html

    I need a cool signature so here is hoping, gingers crossed!!


    jackie b central texas

    jacabur2008 at gmail dot com

  • JennJ
    June 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

    Hello Tiger You are now entered hon thanks for stopping by and following! :)

    Hi Jackie you are now entered with the other additonal entries as well thank you so much for helping me spread the word! :)

    Big hugs to you all! And keep checking back I will have updates with some new graphics and sometimes a few freebies as well! ;)

  • Cecile
    June 27, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

    Hey honey... Just touching base to make sure all is well!!!!

  • Cheryl
    June 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

    I am a new follower and would love to enter the contest!
    cherylbaryl@hotmail.com

  • CrystalGB
    June 28, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

    Congrats on your new design blog. :)
    I am following you.
    Crystal816[at]hotmail[dot}com

  • Anonymous
    June 29, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

    Hi Jenn! This is wonderful! So glad your doing this! Someone with your talent..WOW!! Let it shine girl:)Anyone who gets a look at your creative mind at work will be all over this!!..Wishing you the very best of luck!...Lots of Hugs!! Cathy:)

Design by Sapphire Blog Designs