I Have A New Blog!  

Thursday, April 3, 2014


Hello everyone I wanted to invite you all to my new movie and book review blog Romance P.S.! While Sapphire Romance Realm was fun I wanted to branch out and review not only books that I loved but also movies and series that I enjoy as well. Hence my creation of Romance P.S. which stands for Romance of the Page and Screen. You can visit it here... http://romanceps.blogspot.com/

I do hope that you all will stop by and check it out. Hopefully if you like what you see you will leave a comment or two...and maybe become a follower. 

If you would also please help me spread the word and tell your f
riends! I would appreciate it so much! Big Hugs you all and see you at the new blog!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ I Have A New Blog!

Design by Sapphire Blog Designs